Translate

Friday, July 15, 2022

Celebrate


Hi All, it's Vicki here today from All I Do Is Stamp.  Fortunately for us, Michele has restocked the fun sets I used today!

I used the [so convenient] Flowery Duo Set.  It comes with the matching dies, which is rather fabulous!

I used the Flowery Background Stamp for my background, colored, and adhered the Flowery Duo images after coloring them with Copics.

I used my most favorite sentiment set - Shenanigans.  I just love the big bold font in this set!


That's it for me today.  I hope you liked my card!  I'll be back in another coupe of weeks for another 
CAS-ual Friday Day!  If you are interested, you can save 15% off your purchase by using my code below.  Yes, this also applies to the Clearance AND Sale items!
 



Thanks for stopping by~

ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support! 

 



No comments: