Translate

Monday, February 28, 2022

Fur Babies Leave Pawprints


Welcome back!  I've got a cute card for you today for a friend with a new puppy or kitten or any other adorable furry baby!


I started by blending a rainbow of Distress Oxides through the large paw heart from the Pawesome Stencil.  Then after wiping it off, I applied some Glitz Glitter Gel through it over the top.


I let it dry and stamped the sentiment from the Rainbow Bridge stamp set onto white cardstock and die cut it out with a heart die and popped it up into the center of the glittery heart.


Finally I just added a couple strips using a similarly colored plaid and popped it across the bottom of the card.

That's me for today!  Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!

Should you decide to shop, here's a special discount code for you!









No comments: