Translate

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Just A Little Thank You


Hello!  Hope your holidays were happy!  I've got lots to be thankful for and it's the perfect time to create some thank you cards!

I decided it was also time for a gel print session and I created this background using some acrylic paints, the Snowflake Stencil and my Gel Press Plate.


I cut a panel from the gel print and layered it onto a purple and then white panel.  Then I cut the Thanks word from the Big Thanks Duo from purple glitter paper and the base layer from white and adhered them together and popped it up onto the gel print panel.


Finally I stamped a sentiment from the Big Thanks Duo and popped it up under the Thanks word and added a few sequins.

That's me for today!  Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon for more CAS-ual Fridays Stamps inspiration!




No comments: