Translate

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Poured With Love!


Hello all!   Lisa here and I'm sharing a cup of caffeinated happy with you today!  I don't know about you but I have lots of friends who LOVE coffee and would appreciate a caffeinated birthday card for sure!

I started this one by blending some beautiful Catherine Pooler Inks through the By The Beans stencil.  Then I applied some clear embossing paste through it before lifting it off.  While that was wet I sprinkled on a little bit of glitter and set it aside to dry.  The paste goes on a little cloudy and as it dries it gets clearer and the ink appears brighter... it's fun to watch.  I set it to the side while I created the rest.


I cut the Coffee Cup Fri-Die once from white cardstock and again from that Emerald Green.  I heat embossed that great sentiment from the Cup Refills stamp set in white.  I painted the hearts from the Coffee Chips Chipboard with white acrylic paint.  Once they were completely dry, I colored them with my Copic Markers.  I also colored the coffee part of the white cup that I cup with the same colors.


Finally, I assembled everything using popup tape for the cup and some glossy accents to attach the hearts and then on top of the hearts to give them some shine.  I tossed around a few sequins and done!

Thanks so much for stopping today!  Come back again soon for more CAS-ual Fridays Stamps inspiration!




1 comment:

~amy~ said...

so pretty! LOVE the colors and of course, the caffeinated theme.