Translate

Monday, July 1, 2019

Pink Christmas in July


Hello it's Michelle here today from Seashell Creations with a pink Christmas card for you.
We have a hot Christmas here in Australia so July is a perfect time for me to make a Wintry Snow Flake card because it is Winter time here!  I might send this card to my sister who lives in the UK, she's sure to have a cold snowy Christmas.

I've used the brand new Flakey A2 Panel Fri-Die for my card today.  I love the new panel Fri-Dies, they make for a quick card!




I started by ink blending  pink ink onto some Neenah Solar White card stock with a make up brush.  I stamped some snow flakes from the "Sugar Plum Fairy" Stamp Set onto my ink blended piece and then splattered some water for a bit more effect.


Then I die cut the Flakey Panel die from another piece of  Neenah card stock and added a some clear sequins to the middle of a few of the snowflakes.


I stamped the sentiment from Sugar Plum Fairy onto a separate strip of white card stock with black ink.
I adhered the panel die and sentiment strip directly onto the ink blended piece with liquid glue then glued it onto a top folding card.  I think the whole card took me no longer than 1/2 an hour from start to finish.  That's quick for me!


You can click HERE to take you over to the shop and don't forget to use my special discount code  (MICHELLESENTME) for a 15% discount.










1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

So beautiful!! You've inspired me to try making pink Christmas cards too!!