Translate

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Nora is joined by Michele Ferguson!



Here's a fun idea, right!  Each of the Girl Fridays has invited the designer of their choice to join them here for a special guest design post. Together they've chosen a set to work with and then we let their creative mojos take over! The best part is we get to see the fabulous results!

Today is Nora's turn and she has invited the fabulous Michele Ferguson to join her for a little Coffee Talk! How fun is that?! I've been a fan on Michele's for years so this is a special treat for me to have her here today. She creates wonderful cards, often with a fun spin that makes me think, darn! Why didn't I think of that! AND she spells her name correctly :)

Are you ready? It's time for some fun with dies and the Coffee Collection with Nora and Michele!
First up is Nora


What a gorgeous coffee cup! I love the beautiful glittered pattern she die cut and I'm kinda wishing I had a cup like that in my cupboard! The sentiment would make this card perfect for a belated birthday wish!


Michele went for a crisp clean look with her pure white die cut coffee cup. This allows the sentiment to be the star of the card!

Michele had the idea to elongate the coffee cup! She challenged Nora to this idea and here's what they came up with...

How fun! I love that she made it long enough to hold the sassy sentiment!
The swirled embossing folder she used from her crafty stash looks like swirling steam so it's a wonderful blend with this cute coffee theme. 



Nora used an embossing folder on her neatly die cut cup and then covered it using 2 types of alcohol inks
Both of these awesome designers have more details about their projects on their blogs so be sure to drop by to learn more and leave them some love!




3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Michele!! You read my mind! Thanks so much for the sweet words - and for coming up with this idea to share a crafty day with a friend - even if it could only be a virtual play day, we did have fun! Hope you stop by to see my hidden messages!
I LOve these sets, and had a blast... thanks, Nora, for choosing me! what an honor!
=] Michele

~amy~ said...

Oh ladies, these are FABulous!

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Lovely cards!