Translate

Monday, December 18, 2017

7th Night of Hanukkah

On the 7th Night of Hanukkah, Lisa has created a wonderful 4 panel card for you.




"I had fun creating my own patterned paper with a mix of the Star of David and Spin the Dreidel Stamp sets. Once they were stamped I trimmed them down and adhered them to Silver Glitter cardstock. Next I spaced them apart and adhered them all to a darker gray panel, before finally adhering them to my card base. My sentiment is from the Star of David set as well, and was cut apart so that I could stamp the words next to each other in a darker blue ink. I finished the card with a few flat back gems in silver and blue."



Tomorrow is the big finish to our Hanukkah party. The Menorah will be full and bright and we will have one last project to share with you! Join us!!



1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

LOOOOVE that. I always have problem sending holiday card to my friend, these images will be so perfect!