Translate

Monday, January 30, 2017

Birthday Shenanigans

Happy Tuesday!

I'm excited for 9 jaw-dropping reasons!

9?
yes 9!
ok, I'll spill a few beans... in less than 24 hours I
(along with the help of the Girl Fridays)
will be introducing
8,
YES 8!
brand new, awesome, exciting, exhilarating stamp sets!

They will blow your mind!
But the other reason, the ninth reason I'm excited is because of

Just look at the super cool creativity she came up using
Shenanigans
in boyish teenish way!






LOVE These!!

Kelly is awesome so please leaver her some love !
Then set your clocks!
Set your iphones!
Set whatever you need to set to remind you to come see the awesomeness that awaits you!
Right.
Here.
at.
Midnight,
tonight!



1 comment:

Lisaerica said...

Love the rainbow colors and sentiment. This is great for a boyish teenish card, they really do think it's all about them at that age, lol. Perfect card for my son's card this year. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.