Translate

Friday, December 30, 2016

8th Night of Hanukkah

It's the 8th and final night of Hanukkah!
It's the night when the menorahs shine the brightest
kind of like this amazing card from


*pausing for you to finish gasping*


So, this amazing card was created by stamping a background using Holly Jolly Borders.
She then snipped the edges of a few pieces of scrap paper to create her sentiment banner
with features Star of David.
The 8 and those amazing stars are from Hanukkah Fri-Dies.
(This die set is currently sold out but is on re-order. Simply send me a message using the contact us on my website and I'll add you to the "trying to wait patiently list" to be notified when it's back in stock)

A stunning end to our Hanukkah extravaganza!
I hope you've enjoyed all the wonderful projects.
I'll get them added to our Pinterest Boards so you can find them easily when you need project ideas for next year!
Find us there at casfridays



No comments: