Translate

Monday, December 10, 2012

Night 3 of 8 Happy nights

Happy 3rd night of Hanukkah!
We're back with more fabulous inspiration for you.

Girl Friday Angie has created a beauty!  I just love the rich texture and that big juicy ribbon knot tied onto her bag handle.  How sweet is the little dreidel tied on too?




Next up she has a really cool graphic card.  I just love the silver on silver embossing.
Perfectly CAS and would be great for a guy don't you think?



Girl Friday Piali has created a fun and festive card.
I just adore her handstamped background and I especially love how she only stamped  the top portion of her card.  Her little tag panel really looks great with the inky edges too.  Super duper cute!


Piali-Dec 10th

I hope you are having fun gathering ideas to use in the future :)
We'll be back tomorrow with more awesomeness to share!

No comments: