Translate

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

CAS cards with Everyday Dragonflies

Hello, it's Michelle here today sharing a few clean and simple cards using the Everyday Dragonflies stamp set.  There are two sizes of dragonflies in this set and they make for a quick card.  They are so beautiful just stamped with some colored ink or you can color the flowers on the wings if you wish.
Scroll down to see how I made these CAS cards.




I started by stamping the smallest dragonfly using a Kaleidacolor ink pad.  I stamped two whilst I had the stamp in my MISTI.  I added some glitter using a glue pen.  You can't really see it in the photo but trust me, it's there!  They look so pretty and sparkly in real life!


Then I die cut them using the Dragonflies Dies.


I blended some ink onto two card panels cut to 3 3/4" x 5" and stamped the sentiments from the same stamp set then adhered them onto a top folding card base with some foam tape.










Here's a link to the products used and don't forget you can use my special discount code below in the shop for a 15% discount.










No comments: