Translate

Friday, November 20, 2020

Quick and Easy Christmas Cards

Hi there everyone!! I've arrived at the weekend here in New Zealand but I know some of you are still getting thru your week. The end is in sight, keep going and you can all have a sleep-in on Saturday morning.
 
I went thru my Christmas card stash this week (my Mum was asking for some to send to relatives and friends overseas....) and realised I don't have anywhere near enough to send to friends and give to my gardening clients. So I needed a card design that was easy to do and I could make more than one at a time:
 

Ta-da!! Even though I made a HUGE mess flicking white paint in my lounge room (took me longer to clean up than to do the flicking.....) I love how they turned out. Getting a two-for-one deal with the Flakey A2 Panel Die makes me very happy and the sentiments from the Snowy Sayings set go with any Christmas style.
 

The good thing about these cards is you can use whatever colour combo you like and just change it up as you go.
 

To find out how I put these all together you can pop over to my blog HERE. And just want to remind you about the amazing products still available in the Clearance Section including lots of my favourites you will have seen me use over the years.
 
Take care
Shona
 

 



No comments: