Translate

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

You're Pretty Terrific!!

Hi everybody!! Thanks so much for stopping by today to see my 'Girl Friday' card for the month of September. Its so hard to believe that we whizzing towards the end of this month already which is quite frightening as I feel Christmas is coming at me and I'm no where near prepared!! I won't get stressed though because this happens every year and it always works out in the end......
 
Its Springtime for us here in New Zealand but as a lot of you are on the other side of the world and heading into Autumn, I thought I would create an Autumn-themed card for you:
 
This took a while to put together and my Cuttlebug was working extra hard but I was watching Seinfeld at the same time, so the time went by pretty fast!!
 
I used the Acorn Fri-dies to create the wreath, along with the Ornament Tag Fri-dies and Terrific Flowers stamp set for the sentiment. I even heat embossed the sentiment with WOW! Metallic Gold Sparkle Embossing Powder for a bit of sparkle and to match the gold leaves in the wreath. To find out how I put this all together pop over to my blog HERE.  


Fingers crossed this inspires you to do a bit of crafting today and maybe you'll get into a die-cutting frenzy like I did!! I'll be back here again soon with some more card ideas, maybe with more stamping next time around.
 
Take care
Shona
 

 



 



1 comment:

conil said...

Whoop...this screams Fall beautifully. Love how the colors pour out of this card and into my eyes.