Translate

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Quick CAS Merry Christmas Cards!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS Crafty Friends!! 
Larissa here today to share a CAS Card Design that's really quick to create if you need some FAST to recreate Cards for tomorrow!! 
LOVE how FUN it is to be able to use those AMAZING Holiday Patterned Papers that we have just by adding a BEAUTIFUL Sentiment and some other little details!! This Patterned Paper is from the Cozy & Bright Pebbles Inc. 6x6 Pad!! 
I Die Cut it to fit my A2 Cards base and then added some Metallic Silver Distress Paint Splatters!! I also added some Silver Snowflake Sequins and some Pretty Pink Posh Silver Jewels for the center of the Snowflake Sequins!! The Merry Christmas Sentiment was Die Cut 4 times from some Grey Cardstock using the Merry Christmas Fri-Dies and stacked together!! Then I Die Cut the top layer from some Therm O Web Deco Foil Toner Sheets that I Foiled with some Rebekah Meier Designs Vintage Tin Foil!! I LOVE the Vintage Feel of this Card!! 
I hope I've given you some ideas for those last Minute Christmas Cards you might need to create for tomorrow, or if you're already done with your cards for this year, it's never to early to start on your stash for next year while you still have all of your Holiday supplies handy!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you and your Families have a VERY FABULOUS and BLESSED Christmas & New Year!! I'll be back to INSPIRE you in 2020!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

HUGS 
Larissa Heskett 


No comments: