Translate

Friday, December 13, 2019

Its the most Wonderful time of the Year!!!

Hi there everyone and thanks so much for stopping by. I know this time of year is pretty hectic (starting to feel like I'm physically not going to last till Christmas Day.....) but its exciting at the same time. Hopefully your more organised than I am at present and got all your Christmas cards posted. Just incase you haven't (like me) I wanted to share a quick and elegant card design with you:


I absolutely love white-on-white for Christmas cards and adding a little glittery blue is even better. I used Snowing SayingsFunky Flake Fri-Dies and Stars Fri-Dies and for all the details on how I put this together, pop over to my blog.


I hope this gives you a few ideas on how to mix your dies for future cards and I'll see you back here later this month with some new card designs.

Take care
Shona



 

No comments: