Translate

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Background stenciling with Pretty Posies


Hello, it's Michelle here today from Seashell Creations with some background stenciling!

I'm back today with another stenciled background card for you using a different stamp set this time.   I have used the Modern Petals stencil with some light grey ink.  I just lightly swept my blending brush over the stencil with a little grey ink and kept it to the lower left hand corner of the card panel. I seem to gravitate to the left hand side all the time and I think it may be because I am left handed!   Then I stamped the flowers from Pretty Posies using the same grey ink and coloured them in with Prisma pencils.  I went over the light grey ink with the darkest colour pencil and added some dots with a white gel pen.  I left the leaves grey. I die cut all of my images using the coordinating Posies Fri-Dies. I then arranged them on my card panel, adhered them and then stamped the sentiment in a darker grey ink to match.


I have linked the products used in the description above.


Don't forget you can use my special discount code below for a 15% discount in the shop.


Thanks for looking!




2 comments:

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Love the CAS look and colors of your card. Just beautiful!!!

marilyn said...

Your beautiful use of the stencil is what grabbed me! Also, I think most of gravitate towards the left side because we read left to right & most cards are folded on the left (or at least we started out folding on the left!). Just my 2 cents....