Translate

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Rainbow Birthday with Shenanigans

Hello it's Michelle here today from Seashell Creations with a colorful birthday card.
My card today is not my usual style as it is a special birthday card for my hubby who's birthday it is today!  As much as he likes my pretty cards, I thought I would make him a more masculine card.  In fact I made two, one using alcohol markers and another using watercolor markers.

Here's the first one using alcohol markers,

 

and the second using watercolor markers.



I started by coloring a rainbow of colors with some alcohol markers onto a piece of white card stock.  


Next, I put my card panel into my MISTI and placed some sentiments from the Shenanigans stamp set on top.  I closed the lid of my MISTI and stamped the sentiments all in one go with some Versafine Black ink.  Then I die cut the panel using a stitched rectangle die and adhered it onto a white top folding card base with dimensional tape.


I repeated the same process using some water color markers and water color card stock.



I think I like them both the same, now I want to try making some in pretty colors and add some sequins.

Here's a link to the Shenanigans stamp set and don't forget you can use my special discount code below for 15% discount in the shop!  Just add MICHELLESENTME when you check out.



Thanks for looking and I'll see you again soon!



No comments: