Translate

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Pop Art Card Using the NEW Nate and Friday Stamp Set

Happy Thursday everyone!! It is Nora here from A Creative Touch with a simple card using the new "Nate and Friday" stamp set.


When I received this set, I immediately thought that this dog would be perfect for making a "Pop Art"  inspired card. I also wanted to make a simple card that anyone could replicate with basic tools.


To start, I die cut primary colored pattern paper scraps into rectangles and adhered them on to an A2, white card front. 



Next I stamped the dogs in blue, red and yellow ink and cut them out by hand. I then took the Copic Colorless Blender pen and dotted around the colored ink part of the dogs. I adhered them over their coordinating colored paper. 


I completed the card by going over each dog with a clear sparkle marker. 



I thank you for stopping by today. Have a fabulous day!!

Nora




2 comments:

Shelly said...

Such a fun and awesome card!

~amy~ said...

I love this clever design!