Translate

Monday, November 20, 2017

Miracle of Christmas

Only a few more days until Thanksgiving! I am picking up my turkey this morning and doing my fresh goods shopping and then tomorrow the cooking starts! I LOVE to cook for Thanksgiving! I've collected favorite recipes over the years and mixed them in with a few family tradition recipes from my childhood. 3 days of cooking and it's all over in about an hour. Totally worth it! :)

I've also "cooked" up something special for my newsletter subscribers! Make sure you are on my newsletter list by Tuesdayso you'll get the special email that comes out on Wednesday! You can sign up on the blog sidebar or go to our website homepage and scroll down to the bottom. 

Kimberly made this beautiful card featuring colorful snowflakes from Bring On The Snowflakes and a lovely sentiment from Lovely Blessings.

"I stamped the snowflakes from Bring on the Snowflakes around the edge of kraft cardstock using Distress Oxide inks - they really show up nice and vibrant! I added the white heat embossed sentiment from Lovely Blessings and a few snowflake "dots" (from Snowy Sayings) to finish the card."


Start making your wishlist! Then sign up for the newsletter if you aren't already on it! You'll be the first to know on Wednesday!




3 comments:

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a fabulous & gorgeous Card!!

Craftychris said...

This is soooo gorgeous! Love the Oxides on Kraft! xxx