Translate

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Happy Saturday!!

On Thursday I got a big box of goodness from the big brown truck
containing restocks of
Frankly'isms
Sassy Smiles
Wait For It
and
Full On Floral
They are flying off the shelf!!
If you want one of these awesome sets, run to the store now to get it!

got inky with
Full On Floral with Butterbows


Here's what Kimberly said about her design process:
I stamped the butterflies directly onto the Full On Floral background and then fussy cut another set of butterflies, added some shading and creased and adhered them along the middle so their wings lifted up.


Super pretty!
I love the Full On Floral done in black and white.
I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)

Please be sure to follow us on all of our social media so you don't miss anything!



1 comment:

cindybearj said...

I love that you went black and white with the floral background. After all, the butterflies are the stars of the card!