Translate

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Night 2 of 8 Happy Nights

Welcome back to our Hanukkah special!

Tonight, as the second candles are being lit on Menorahs around the world,
we have 2 wonderful projects to share.

Girl Friday Christina really knows how to make a project shine! 



I just love the glitter strips, and how she created the space for the sentiment.
The little bling on the fussy cut stars makes me happy :)


Girl Friday Lynn chose happy colors, and fun patterns to create her delightful project.

Lynn - Dec 9th

I think the fussy cut dreidels look awesome spinning down the fun patterned panel.

I hope you've enjoyed the projects we've shown so far.
We'll be back tomorrow, same time, same place, with more 8 Happpy Nights project ideas!


1 comment:

Carol L said...

Great cards to celebrate the occasion! I love the glittered strips and sentiment placement on the first card too!