Hi crafty friends!!! It's Lisa here today, and I'm having fun by going off the page and creating a floral hair pin with my CAS-ual Fridays goodies. And better yet I have a step by step tutorial to share with all of you, so you can make one too!
Let's get started...
1. I started with a few sheets of tissue type paper and then I used my Ornament Tag dies to cut 6 circles of each size.
2. Next I spritzed them with color shine.
3. Once you spray them you can crumble them with your hands.
4. Do that again with the orange spray and the smaller circles, then let them all dry.
5. Once they are all dry you can layer them up with Fabric Tack. I then added a rhinestone in the center.
6. I also created a tag to attach my hair pin. For the tag I used the Scallop Tags Fri-dies and the Heartfelt Sayings.
I hope I've inspired you to try something new with your older goodies! Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!