Translate

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Friend Friday with Chameleon - Last One!


Hello and welcome back to our 3rd Friend Friday post with Chameleon
We've teamed up to bring you loads of inspiration from our design teams AND a chance at prizes too! 
If you missed our first Friend Friday post, click here
If you missed our second Friend Friday post, click here
If you missed our third Friend Friday post, click here
so you can see all the wonderful things you missed and get your chance to get your chance at the prizes!
Winners will be announced on July 31st! Just in time for our NEW RELEASE!

Are you ready to see some awesomeness? We've got CAS-ual Fridays goodness paired up with Chameleon goodness for your oohing and aahing delight!

Vicki created 2 pretty cards!


Using Chameleon Blue Tones and Mon Ami and Rad.
On this card, I followed the directions closely, and got the ombre effect I was looking for. I used Mon Ami's flowers, and Rad for my sentiment.


Using Chameleon Blue Tones and Breathe. I was just playing with the colors and liked the "scribbled" effect. I stamped a line of Daisy Chains and cut out strips for layering on my card base. I used a sentiment from Breathe.

Jeanne did a little scribbling technique too! Check out her darling approach...

Chameleon Pens Warm Tones 5-Pack RD2 Red Coral, RD3 Vermillion, RD5 Burgundy, YO2 Mellow Yellow, OR3 Tangerine
CASual Fridays So Pretty
I doodled a background of scribble roses in different shades and stamped a simple sentiment.


Be sure to leave a comment here answering the following question for your chance to win a $25 gift code to www.cas-ualfridaysstamps.com 

Are you following us @casfridays on Pinterest?

Then head over to our friends at Chameleon to see what they have to share with you today, and get your chance at their prize too!

Mark your calendars and set your alarms!

Oh wait...was that a mini sneak peek??????

I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



19 comments:

  1. Darling cards!
    I do follow you
    on Pinterest.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES I follow you on Pinterest. Lovely cards using the Chameleon pens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards!!! I don't follow pinterest - no time lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards!!!
    I'm already follow you on Pinterest as Arianna Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful cards! I follow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, Vicki! Love the pretty flower on the first card; I think I need that one! :-) And Jeanne's scribbled roses, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cards! Yes, I do follow CAS-ual Fridays in Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards. Chameleon pens and Ombré go hand in hand.
    I don't use Pinterest, so no I do not follow on Pinterest..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I follow you on Pinterest (Sandy Berl)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards Ladies! Vicki, I love the pretty shades of blue. Your first card is lovely with the layered panels. The color blocking on the second looks terrific! Jeanne, I like your whimsical design, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What awesome cards! Beautiful coloring with the Chameleon pens! Love that mini peek too! I am a Pinterest follower of CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! You've both rocked the Chameleon pens and created amazing cards with CAS-ual Fridays images! VERY cool; VERY artistic!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty cards.
    Yes I follow on Pinterest as Sue D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for this question, I do occasionally use Pinterest but didn't think of following you there. I'll give it a try. Once again, thanks for sharing these great cards on today's blog. It's been a great "pairing" month.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow on Pinterest.
    The cards are so pretty.
    Love Vicki's cards with the
    use of so much blue (my
    favorite color).
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. mmmm... I'm loving those blue and mint green color combos!! And the bright scribbles, too! Yes, I follow you on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You know what I love about your fantastic stamps and dies? Its the fact that you constantly share ideas on how how to use them instead of coming out with new stuff every time we turn around. You have a brilliand Design Team and some of the most amazing Guest Designers who all highlight your products to the max. Keep on doing what your doing, I love it. This message isnt for a challenge just wanted to say xx Aileen

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!