We are going to have a LOT of fun next week
starting with a very cool announcement on Sunday...
someone new is joining the Ink Squad crew!
And then, we start our March Sneak Peek Party on Monday!
3 new very uber cool sets will debut!!
To tide you over until all the fun starts,
Girl Friday Virginia created a super adorable project using
she made a tutorial so you can do it too!!
Let's check it out...
These tubes were filled with bath salt,
and they are perfect for ANYONE who can use a little happy surprise!
They are a lot of fun to create, and here is how you do it...
1. gather supplies-Distress Inks, coffee filters and mini water mister
2. stamp ink pad onto the coffee filters
3. add any colors you wish
4. spray water until the inks are wet and well-blended
5. the colors will blend when wet
6. let it dry naturally or you can use a heat gun
7. these filters were dried with a heat gun
8. time to stamp with CAS-ual Fridays "Loving Thoughts"
9. use Spellbinders or any dies to cut and create more layers
10. make 4 large circle with one diecut
11. layer the stamped flowers
12. cut multiple flowers at one time
13. layer the flowers
14. crinkle the flowers
15. add Pop Dots
16. adhere to SRM tubes and decorate
Stamp "Just Because" and attach the diecut with twines
Oh my goodness, these are so delightful!
I want one!!
You know...Teacher Appreciation week will be coming to a school near you soon.
Wouldn't these be awesome treats for teachers?
I love the bath salt idea, and they would also be fun filled with M&M's or Skittles :)
We'll be back on Sunday with our special announcement!
Who could it be???