Translate

Saturday, May 8, 2021

To Brighten Your Day!!


Hello Crafty Friends!! 

Larissa here today to share a BEAUTIFUL CAS Card using one of my FAVORITE Stamp Sets, Everyday Dragonflies and the coordinating Dragonflies Die Set!! 
I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Dragonfly Images onto White Cardstock!! I Stamped with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Neutral Shimmer Embossing Powder!! SWOON!! The Iridescent Shimmer of this Embossing Powder REALLY makes these Images POP!! 

Then I Colored with Copic Markers!! 
Hearts: RV00, R81 & R85   Flowers: N0 & N3  
Then I Die Cut the Dragonfly Images out using the coordinating Dragonflies Dies!! 

I Inked the Top part of my Card Panel with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and then I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the NEW Flower Duo Set!! Stamping in Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossing in WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I adhered the Dragonflies leaving their Wings Free to POP UP and then I added a few Trinity Stamps Fairy Rocks Rhinestones for even more Sparkle!! The Iridescent Sparkle really ties together with the WoW Embossing Glitter on the Dragonflies!! 

I LOVE the way this Card turned out and I hope I've INSPIRED you today!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 


 Use CODE: MAYFLOWERS to SAVE 20% on the Flower Collection!! 
SWOON!! You'll LOVE this VERSATILE Set!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 
Happy Mother's Day to all of you AMAZING Mother's!! 

Larissa Heskett 💗

No comments: