Translate

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Sending Smiles!


Hello, it’s Michelle here today with a card I made using the Sassy Smiles Duo set and the Flowerburst Stencil. 
As much as I love coloring in sometimes I just want a quick card and these duo sets are perfect for that!  I die cut the smile and ink blended  Catherine Pooler inks  “Pucker Up” and “Catching Rays”.
Then I used the same colors on the Flowerburst stencil and stamped the sentiment in black ink directly onto my stenciled piece.  I adhered the “Smile” with some foam tape and added the panel to a top folding card base with some more foam tape.


I am sending this card to a friend who needs some cheering up!




If I have inspired you to make a card to cheer someone or even yourself up I would love to see it and be sure to tag  us on Instagram!
Don’t forget to use my special discount code below for 15% discount in the shop.







No comments: