Translate

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Poured With Love


Welcome!  The Coffee Lovers Hop ended yesterday and I've got a hangover!  I decided the only way to get over it was a little hair of the dog so I've got a caffeinated birthday card for you today!


I started with the Modern Petals Stencil and blended some Squeezed Lemonade, Lucky Clover and Twisted Citron through it.

Then I cut the large cup from the Coffee Cup die set out of Copic Friendly Paper.  The largest flower from the Pretty Posies stamp set was stamped onto the cup and colored in with Copics.  I stamped, die cut and colored the two smaller flowers and a leaf and colored them as well.  I cut the middle flower in half so I could tuck each one under the sentiment piece.  Finally that sentiment from Cup Refills was stamped on the label strip which was popped up to allow the tucking!


That's me for today!  Thanks for stopping and I hope you enjoyed your visit!  Come again soon for more CAS-ual Fridays Stamps inspiration!

And if you played along over at the Coffee Hop, be sure to check the CLC blog tomorrow (Sunday the 28th) to see if you were a winner!





1 comment:

Sue D said...

So pretty and cheery.