Translate

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Rainbow Pet Sympathy Card

Happy Tuesday everyone!! Nora here from A Creative Touch with a simple pet sympathy card created with a rainbow of colors. It was a frigid weekend here in the Northeast and a little rainbow was in order!



I started off this card by masking off the center of an A2, white card panel with the large pinked circle from the Pinked Slimline dies. I then blended a rainbow of inks over the panel with the Bubbly Stencil


My next step was to stamp a sympathy sentiment from the Rainbow Bridge stamp set using Midnight Black Ink. I die cut the panel with a rectangle and layered it over a red, A2, top folding card base.


I originally was going to make the panel a one layer panel by stamping a heart over the masked center but decided to kick it up a notch. I used the Pinked Slimline dies to die cut the large pinked circle out of white cardstock and adhered it over my masked area using foam adhesive.


I then stamped the heart from Rainbow Bridge in red on a white paper scrap. I fussy cut the heart out-and let me tell you, this WAS NOT my favorite part. I am really not one of those people that is great at fussy cutting! 

           I adhered the heart in the center of the pinked circle using foam adhesive and my card was complete.

I hope you like this card and it inspires you to create your own rainbow creation to brighten a gray, winter day. Below are the products I used for my project.


Don't forget to use my code NORASENTME to get an extra 15% off your total order when you shop at the CAS-ual Friday Store!!!


Be sure to stop by this week for some more AMAZING projects from the Design Team. Have a FABULOUS day!!!





No comments: