Translate

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day With an I Love You Card

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Nora here from A Creative Touch on the blog today with a love card to celebrate the day. 


I started off this card by stamping the Heart to Heart Stamp onto white cardstock with WOW! Clear Embossing Ink. I then heat embossed the hearts with WOW! Superfine White Embossing Powder


I then used Distress Spray Stain in pinks and reds over the front of the embossed card front. When the front was dry, I die cut the front into a rectangle. I adhered the negative and positive onto a white card front.


I die cut a tag using the Tag Buddies Fri-dies out of white cardstock. I used foam adhesive to adhere the tag to the card front.


I pulled out some foam glitter hearts that I had in my stash and adhered them to the card front. You could use the Heart Board Fri-dies to die cut embellishments instead. 


To finish off my card, I masked off a sentiment from Ever After Stamp Set and stamped it with WOW! Clear Embossing Ink. I heat embossed the sentiment using pink Distress Embossing Glaze. I fussy cut the sentiment and adhered it under the glitter hearts with foam adhesive. 

I had so much fun making this card and LOVE how it came out. That is it for me today. If you want any of these FUN products, use my code NORASENTME for 15% off your total order. 


Be sure to stop by to see some other fabulous creations by the Design Team. 
Have a GREAT day!!





No comments: