Translate

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Pop, Fizz Clink Shaped Gift Tag!!


Hello Crafty Friends!! 
Larissa here today with another FUN idea for some Shaped Gift Tags using the 
LOVE these Sets and ALL of the Possibilities!! 
Here's a look at the NEW Sets, just incase you've MISSED them!!??
SUPER FUN Right!!?? I LOVE the Sentiments that are PERFECT for either the Outside or the Inside of your Cards/Tags too!! Here's what I've created for today!!
I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Champagne Glass Image from the NEW Pop, Fizz Clink Set using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Embossing Powder in Clear Gloss!! Then I Heat Set it with a WoW Embossing Dual Speed Tool!! 
 I Colored the Image with Copic Markers!! 
Champagne Glass: BG00, B72 & BG75   Champagne: Y11,Y15 & YR23   
Then I used the NEW 
Champagne Flute Die Set to Die Cut the Image out!! 
I wanted to add some SPARKLE to the Champagne Bubbles, so I added some Simon Says Stamp Unicorn Glitter with some Ultra Bond Adhesive!! 
Then in order to create the FUN Shaped Tags, I cut some Cardstock in Half making sure that there was enough room to Die Cut the Champagne Flute Die Set with the Fold at the Top in order to create the Champagne Flute Tag Shape!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the Sip Sip Sentiment onto the inside of the Card!! SWOON!! I LOVE how this turned out and would make the PERFECT Gift for a Birthday, Anniversary, House Warming Gift, Wedding Shower, Thinking or Missing You Gift!! The possibilities are ENDLESS here!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope I've INSPIRED you on a NEW way to use the NEW Pop, Fizz Clink Set & Champagne Flute Die Set!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

Have a FABULOUS Week!! 
Larissa Heskett ðŸ’—


No comments: