Translate

Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year Release Day 2

Happy New Year!! 2021 Woo Hoooooo!

Today we start a brand new year and please oh please let it be a good one. 
We are releasing brand new products to celebrate 2021 and to delight you our fabulous customers and friends. Yesterday we had Champagne and today it's Margaritas!

Introducing Salty 4x6 stamp set and Margarita Glass die set. 
I had so much fun illustrating this happy margarita and putting these sentiments into this set, I laughed a lot! You are going to have a lot of fun creating with these sets. I have visions of the salt rim die cut done in glitter paper. Wouldn't that be fantastic?





Let's see what the Ink Squad did with these fun new sets.











Maria 





There is no waiting for these, the entire new release is in the shop NOW. Hurry on over and get yours before they sell out. 
We've got a prize up for grabs! I'm giving away a Pop Fizz Clink stamp set and Champagne Flute die set to one lucky winner. Make sure to leave a comment on our first day's post answering the question there. 
Click here to go to Day 1 post

Click here to go SHOPPING!

Happy New Year!!!
We'll be back tomorrow showcasing the new new stencils :)





6 comments:

lisa808 said...

I'm seeing a trend! The drink sets are fabulous as are the DT samples. Happy New Year everyone! Cheers!

Tracie said...

The sayings in these two new sets are perfect! So fun. Cheers!

Becca Yahrling said...

Fun cards by the team and they all look yummy! Actually, the only one in the family who drinks is ... my Aunt Margarita!! I kid you not. lol She has happy hour every day before dinner. She's 83 and the best auntie ever.

Denise Bryant said...

Such fun cards with this design! I don't drink very often, but when I do... a Margarita is my choice!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE the margarita! So much fun!

Bonnie Lynn said...

This margarita stamp set & die are too fun. Fabulous samples by the DT.