Translate

Monday, December 21, 2020

Merry Christmas with a Bang!


Lisa here and today I'm playing with some cool Wow Embossing products!


I started by cutting a sheet of two sided adhesive about 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and attached it to a panel of cardstock the same size and peeled the cover sheet off exposing the adhesive.  I cut a bunch of snowflakes from the Funky Flakes Fri-Dies and randomly placed them onto the adhesive.  I filled in the open spots with some of the circles from inside the flakes.


I sprinkled on the Wow Bang Embossing Powder and tapped it off and then heated it up.


Love that the die cuts stayed white and are almost embedded in the embossed background!  And it was easy to add a little extra embossing powder where I wanted it using the Wow Mixed Media Brush and a bit more powder.


I didn't want to cover up any of my background so I just added a Scalloped Tag cut out of vellum and then added the Merry Christmas die cut from silver foiled cardstock and a ribbon.

That's me for today!  In case you saw anything you needed here today I have this for you:


Thank you so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!







No comments: