Translate

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Holiday Wishes Slimline


Lisa here!  I've got a quick, easy one for you today!  It's taxplanning season for me and I needed a design that was quick and easy for a few extra cards this holiday season!

I started by cutting my layers using the Pinked Slimline Die Set.  The plaid panel was cut using the stitched slimline and don't you just love the pinked base??  I adhered them all together.  I cut an extra piece just 1/8th bigger than the stitched panel for a little extra interest.


I cut the snowflakes from the Funky Flakes die set... I don't even cut them apart!  It makes it very easy to keep track of them and I never cut just one!  I cut them once from glitter paper and twice more from white cardstock.  I stacked and adhered them and scattered them over the front of the plaid panel and attached with glue.  I like to stack my dies like this for a little extra dimension... it makes them pop a little!


I stamped a sentiment from the Snowy Sayings stamp set (psst!  It's on sale!)  I cut it into a banner shape and popped it up on the card and then scattered around a few sequins and acrylic embellishments.

Thanks so much for stopping today and hope you enjoyed your visit!  Come again soon for more CAS-ual Fridays Stamps inspiration!





1 comment:

Bast said...

That is gorgeous! I absolutely adore the paid with the snowflakes. The colors are gorgeous! TFS