Translate

Friday, December 11, 2020

Happy Hanukkah 3rd Night of Hanukkah Card!!

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

Larissa here today sharing a Card for the 3rd Night of Hanukkah!! 
I LOVE the Stars A2 Panel Die as it's so versatile!! I've used it for the background of my Card today along with the Star of David Stamp Set!!
 

I Started by Die Cutting the Stars A2 Panel Die from some of the Foiled Lawn Fawn Patterned Paper!! Then I I created my Card Panel background by Inking it with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and some Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink!! 
Then I used the Happy Hanukkah Sentiment from the Star of David Stamp Set and Stamped with some WoW Ultra Cear Embossing Ink!! Then Embossed with some WoW Metallic Gold Sparkle Embossing Powder!! I Heat set it with my WoW Dual Speed Embossing Tool!! It coordinates so BEAUTIFULLY with the Gold Foiled Patterned Paper!! 

Then I adhered the Stars A2 Panel Die Cut to the Inked Stamped and Embossed Card Panel Background using some Utlrabond Adhesive!! 
I wanted to add some extra Sparkle and Shine so I adhered some Metallic Stars, Gold Sequins and a few Pearls!! 
I LOVE the added touch as it adds the perfect touch of Sparkle and Shine, plus it helps to create a visual Triangle around the Sentiment!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
Larissa Heskett 💗


No comments: