Translate

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Grateful to Count You Among My Blessings

Hello Cas-ual Fridays fansMaria Russell here with you today to share a super simple card that you can easily mass-produce, showcasing the Wheat Wreath stamp set.  If you didn't know, this stamp set is currently on clearance so grab it while you can before it sells out!  


I started by inking up my background using a circle stencil from my collection with some quick dry dye inks (bubblegum, butter and peach fuzz) using my blending brushes.

I stamped the wheat wreath and the sentiment with some Versamark ink and sprinkled some Wow! gold embossing powder.  I heat-set this with my heating tool.


I finished my design by adding the gold bow, from the Pear Tree Dies (that is also on the clearance section).  I adhered this on an A2-size card base.  Here's another look:


This card is really simple but I love how it turned out.  This card can be easily mass-produce to give out to family and friends during Thanksgiving!

Y'all need to grab these supplies before they sell out. 



On top of the clearance price, you can even use my discount code below to get an additional 15% off!


I hope you like my card today and happy stamping!




No comments: