Translate

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Celebrate with the Bold Flower Stencil

Hello, it's Michelle here today with a Celebration card.
Any time is a good time to celebrate in my opinion and I try to celebrate the small things in life!
Any excuse in my opinion!!


I've used the Bold Flower Stencil and the Celebrate from the  Hooray Dies on my card today.
I started by stenciling the flowers with Catherine Pooler inks in Something Borrowed, Suede Shoes and Juniper Mist.    I added some glitter to the petals with a glue pen.  Then I die cut the Celebrate using some blue glitter card stock.  It's so sparkly in real life!  I adhered the panel using some foam tape to a top folding card base.



Here's a close up of all the sparkle!






I hope I have inspired you to make a celebratory card and don't forget you can use my special discount code below in the shop.







No comments: