Translate

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Celebrate Slimline Card!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! 
Today I've created a Slimline Card using the 
NEW Pinked Slimline Fri-Die Set!! SWOON!! I LOVE ALL of the possibilities with this Set alone, but add it along with a Die and a Stamp Set and you have a whole new set of possibilities!!
 
I Started by creating my Embossed Cardstock in order to create my Die Cut Word "Celebrate" which is the Focal point of my Card!! I added the WoW Embossing Ink to the Cardstock and then added the WoW Embossing Provincal Powder to the Cardstock!! I Heat Set it to the Cardstock from the bottom side of the Cardstock using the WoW Dual Speed Heat Tool!! Then I Die Cut the NEW Hooray Fri-Dies from the Embossed Cardstock using the Celebrate Word!! I wanted a thicker Word so I Die Cut it 3 more times from some Kraft Cardstcok and stocked them all together to create a 3D Dimensional Sentiment!!  
Next I Die Cut the Slimline Stitched Rectangle Die from some White Cardstock and then I Stamped and Embossed the "Oh How I Love You" Sentiment from the Ever After Stamp Set with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I Heat Set it with my WoW Dual Speed Heat Embossing Tool!! Next I inked the Background with some Peacock Feathers & Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink using an Ink Blender Brush!! Then I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters and some Midas Touch Shimmer Pen Splatters!! 

I Die Cut 3 of the Stars from the Embossed Cardstock I created using the Star Die from the NEW Pinked Slimline Fri-Die Set!! Added them to the Card Panel using some Ultra Bond Adhesive!! Then I added a 3-D Iridescent Star Jewel from Studio Katia to the center of the Die Cut Stars using Ultra Bond Adhesive!! Iridescent Star Confetti were added too for even more Sparkle!! I LOVE the way the Colors Dance in the light on the Card!!
I Die Cut the Slimline Pinked Die from some Gingham Patterned Paper and then added the Card Panel to it adhering the entire Panel to a White Slimline Cardbase!! I've paired my Card with a SSS Black Slimline Envelope!! 
I hope I've INSPIRED you today!!?? 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEWOld and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 
 
PLUS Shop the SALE!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS & BLESSED Thanksgiving Day/Week!! 

LARISSA ðŸ’—



No comments: