Translate

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Balloon Stenciling with the Slimline dies.

Hello, it's Michelle here today with a card I made using the Pinked Slimline and Birthday dies.
I used the two circle dies included in the Slimline dies to make some balloon stencils. After die cutting the circles,  I just snipped a little triangle out  from the bottom of each one to make them look like balloons.  I used some copy paper, no special material required here!  I sponged various sizes over my card stock using Catherine Pooler inks and die cut my panel using the stitched die.  I die cut a white layer using the pinked die and adhered my stenciled piece directly on top.  I stamped the sentiment from Happy Birthday Stamps directly on top of the balloons and then die cut the Birthday die from black card stock for some dimension. 





I hope I have inspired you to make your own balloon stencil and don't forget you can use my special discount code below in the shop.










No comments: