Translate

Friday, October 9, 2020

Wonderful Time

Hi all, it's Vicki here from All I Do Is Stamp.  Today I made a Christmas card.  It is getting closer and closer to the big day.
 
I am trying to use some unused dies in my stash.  When I pulled out this window die, I instantly saw a snowflake scene looking out the window. I pulled out the Snowy Sayings stamp set, along with the Jumping Jacks Fri-Dies.


I used the embossing resist technique, by stamping the snowflakes with Versamark, and embossing with clear embossing powder.  Once cooled, I sponged on some Oxide inks for a nighttime colored sky.  I used some soft glittered paper and cut out the jumping jacks snowflakes and adhered them to the window frame. 


 
That's it for me today.  I'll be back in a couple of weeks for a CFS Day with another project.
 
Don't forget, you can use my code [below] to save 15% off your CAS-ual Fridays purchase.
 


Thanks for stopping by~