Translate

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Just Because

Hi all, it's Vicki here from All I Do Is Stamp.  For today, I made a fun project rather than a card.  While I don't celebrate Halloween, this will still make a fun candy holder for my son.

I dug out a box die - [remember, I am trying to use my unused dies], and cut out the box with just white card stock.  I used the super fun Critter Fri-Dies and cut out the dog, again in white card stock, and then sponged on a couple shades of brown ink, some red ink, and black sharpie.  [Just FYI, this set is being discontinued.  At the time of the creation of this post, there is only 1 available.]

The sentiment is from Terrific Flowers stamp set
 This project is pretty cute in real life, and I hope my son will like it too.
 

That's it for me this month with CFS.  I'll be back next month.  Don't forget, if you use my code [below], you can save 15% off your purchase.



Thanks for stopping by~


No comments: