Translate

Thursday, September 10, 2020

No line pencil coloring with Terrific Flowers



Hello, it's Michelle here today from Seashell Creations sharing 
some no line coloring with you.
I've used the Terrific Flowers stamp set today along with some Polychromos pencils.
These pencils are new to me and I do like them!  They are a bit different to the Prisma pencils but they  blend together nicely.  I think the Prisma's are more vibrant in color.





I started by stamping the floral image with some ink on 3 fade out ink.
I chose 4 colors that blended nicely together and started coloring.






Once I'd finished coloring I added some dots using a white gel pen.


I die cut the panel using a stitched rectangle die and added some splatters with some sparkly color shine spray.  I stamped the sentiment from the same set using some black pigment ink then added the panel with some dimensional tape to a top folding card base.


Here's a link to the Terrific Flowers stamp set and don't forget you can use my special discount code below for a 15% discount in the shop.









2 comments:

Shona Chambers said...

Hi Michelle, just had to pop in here and tell you how gorgeous your card is!! I just got polychromos too (haven't used any other expensive pencils) and love them. Have never attempted no-line colouring with any mediums but feel inspired to give it a go now as your flowers are stunning. And the colour combo is right up my alley too!!

Shona Chambers said...

And now I've just realised I put this comment on the company blog instead of Michelle's.....losing my mind I tell ya!!!