Translate

Monday, August 10, 2020

Sending Happiness

Hi everyone! The weather has been gorgeous for the past few weeks, not at all 'Winter-like' which we are all enjoying. I hope your weather has been good to you too and you had a fantastic weekend doing things you love.
 
I've got a sweet card for you today which I thought of while out walking my dog Bella last week. I tend to daydream and work things out as I wander along and its my best place for thinking of new card designs. I wasn't sure if this one would work but I'm over the moon with the result:
 
 
Isn't he a cutie?!! This was all put together using dies from the Huggable Critters Die Set. I used an oval die and cut it in half for the ears. The head is made by using the body die but turning it upside down. I then used a cup to help make a curved line to cut out his chin.
 
The black of the eyes is a smaller oval die. His body is made with the body die used up the right way and his white tummy is the body die again but turned upside down. I used Gina K Connect Glue to stick this all together as it gives you a chance to move things around before it dries. I put the Panda on some white foam and adhered to his bright yellow background. And in keeping the simple look I stamped the sentiment from  Casual Comfort  in black on a strip of white cardstock. I also added some Wink of Stella to his pink cheeks.
 
You know I love finding different ways to use products and even though the Huggable Critters Die Set  is a little more pricey, it has so many pieces and I still haven't run out of new ideas on how to use it. And also if you use my special code you can save yourself 15% on any product you purchase!!
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you get a chance this week to do some crafting and maybe find new uses for your own stamps and dies.
 
Take care
Shona
 
 



No comments: