Translate

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Happy Birthday Card w/ WoW Embossing Glitters!!

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

Larissa here today to share a BEAUTIFUL Birthday Card FULL of Sparkle!! 
Did you know that CAS-ual Friday's is now a WoW Embossing Retailer!!?? This makes me SO EXCITED as WoW Embossing Powder is my #1 FAVORITE!! Infact I use it on EVERY Card I make, as I like to Stamp and Emboss every image!! The WoW Embossing Glitters just make me HAPPY which is why I want to share a FUN way to use them on today's Card!! 
I Started by Spraying the back side of the Bold Flower Stencil with some Therm O Web Pixie Spray!! Then I adhered it over the Distress Watercolor Cardstock that I Die Cut and Inked with some Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink!! I added some Water Splatters and then added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters!! Then I used an Ink Dauber to apply some of the WoW Embossing Ink over the Bold Flower Stencil!! I did two of the Flowers in the NEW Cupcake Heaven Embossing Glitter and two of the Flowers in the NEW Sugared Almond Embossing Glitter!! Then I Inked the center of the Flowers and applied the NEW Tangerine Dream Embossing Glitter!! I LOVE the way these colors compliment each other!! 
Then I Stamped and Embossed the Happy Birthday Sentiment from the Happy Birthday Stamp Set!! 
I inked with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and then Embossed with WoW Black Puff Embossing Powder!! This is such a NEAT Powder and works AWESOME with those BOLD sentiments!! 

Then I added it to a TE Lavender Glaze Card Panel and adhered it to a Cardbase!! I added a few Pearls to the center of the Flowers and my Card was done!! 
If you haven't tried using WoW Embossing Glitter with your Stencils, I hope this INSPIRES you to give them a try!! The results are STUNNING and are SURE to bring a SMILE to the face of the recipient!! 
For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 
LARISSA ðŸ’œ

       


No comments: