Translate

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Don't Worry - Be Happy!

Hello, it's Michelle here today from Seashell Creations with a card I made using the Little Birdies stamp set and coordinating Birdie Fri-Die.

Now that I've got you singing along, here's how I went about putting my card together!

I started by stamping the birdies out with alcohol marker friendly black ink and coloring them in with some alcohol markers.  Then I added some shading with Prisma pencils and  some dots with a white gel pen.  I sponged some distress inks onto a card panel  trying to match the colors of my birdies and splattered some water.  Then I adhered the birdies with some dimensional tape.  I stamped the sentiments out and cut them out into speech bubbles so it looks like they are singing!
If you weren't singing before,  I'll bet you are now!

With so much going on in the world at the moment, I hope I've brought a smile to your face today and maybe a bit of singing!



Birdies Fri-DieLittle Birdies

Thanks for visiting today and don't forget you can use my special discount code below in the shop on any CAS-ual Fridays products. 





No comments: