Translate

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Don't Cry

Hi all, Vicki here today.  Today is also the Just Us Girls Challenge #550, because I am on that DT also, I decided to combine the 2.  Plus, maybe you will even join in on the challenge!

I will start off with the photo inspiration, which in turn, will show you how I was inspired.


 I instantly thought of the Cup of Coffee set, and went from there.

So, yeah I am on the trend wagon of slimline cards.  To be honest, I still am not convinced I like them. That said, I wanted to try something [I saw online], and it worked, so I went with it.  What did I try?

Extending your stencils for a background on a slimline card.  Actually, by using the Modern Pedals Stencil, it worked really easy.  Sponge the first half, move and align the stencil pattern, finish sponging the 2nd half.  Super easy.

I also used Pretty Posies  [for the cup pattern], Casual Trees Fri-Dies [for the foliage], and lastly, Coffee'isms [for the sentiment].




[Just a side note - if you use my code, you can save 15% off your purchase!]


Were you inspired by the photo?  I know most of you like coffee cards, so this should be an easy challenge!  Come on over to JUGS and play along!  I'd love to see what you create.


Thanks for stopping by~


No comments: