Translate

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Welcome Fur Babies!!


HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

Larissa here today to share a WELCOME Pet Card!! I've had several friends and family members adding Fur Babies to their Families and I needed some QUICK and EASY Welcome Cards!! This design is PERFECT for mass producing and is FUN to create!! 
I Started by spraying the back side of the NEW Pawsome Stencil and then I applied it over my Card Panel and Inked with Walnut Distress Oxide Ink using an Ink Dauber!! Once it was completely Inked I removed the Stencil and added some water splatters for some texture!! I used an anti static bag and ran it over my stenciled design so I could Stamp and Emboss the Sentiment!! 
The NEW Rainbow Bridge Stamp Set is FULL of lots of sentiments and this one is PERFECT for a Welcome Card!! I Stamped with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! In real life the sentiment really POPS against the Stenciled design!! 
I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters and then added a Mini Clay Heart for a POP of color!! I added some Foam Tape to the back of the Card Panel and added it to my A2 Cardbase!! I LOVE how it turned out and I look forward to SNUGGLING with ALL of the NEW Fur Babies that are sure to leave Pawprints on our Hearts Furever!! 💓

Use my CODE LARISSASENTME and receive another 15% off ALL the NEWOLD and SALE items!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

       THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

LARISSA  💖

No comments: