Translate

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Tranquili-tea and creativi-tea

Hi everyone!! I'm so happy to be back crafting again after nearly two weeks of having the flu. I kept looking at everyone's blogs etc and seeing such incredible projects but my body had other ideas. Very grateful it wasn't COVID too!!

I wanted to share with you a card I created today that had to be simple but still stylish:


With The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge on right now I wanted to do a little colouring and work on using my pencils to colour white objects like this teapot and cup from the Serendipi-tea stamp set. I'm slowly getting there.... I also missed out on creating a card for a recent stencil blog hop, so created a soft background with the Tin Roof Stencil. To find out how I put this all together you can pop over to my blog HERE.

I don't actually drink tea or coffee but can imagine they would both go hand in hand with crafting. My husband drinks a million cups of tea a day and on cold days like today I wish I did to warm me up!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll be back here again soon with some more card ideas.

Take care
Shona

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is so cute Shona. So glad that you're feeling better! I'm going to share this in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group!

Bast said...

Absolutely adorable! Love this set. My wish list just got longer.