Translate

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Noel - Slimline Card

Hi everyone. Really hope your week has gone to plan and that wherever you live, you and your family are safe. We are still doing well here in New Zealand with no community transmission but have stupid people who are entering the country, that have to be in hotel isolation for 14 days, breaking out to buy booze, cigarettes etc. Its so selfish and putting everyone at risk. I just don't understand it!! Luckily none of them have spread the virus but it only takes one as you all know......

Back to happy stuff now and the thought of Christmas!! I've made a few Christmas cards lately and become hooked on slimline cards. Love that you can fit more on a longer card front but I'm struggling with taking the photos, as with this example:


My idea was to do a card that used only one stamp set (my favourite Joy set) and was all stamping. I love how it turned out but have struggled to take a decent photo with this new shape. So please bear with me while I experiment....

And to find out how I put this card together, with the card dimensions etc, pop over to my blog HERE.


Hopefully this will give you some ideas for your own Christmas cards. You can set yourself up with your favourite ink colours in front of the tv and watch a Christmassy horror movie like I did while I made this one (it was called 'Black Christmas' and not a bad film) or maybe watch another of your favourite holiday movies while you stamp away....

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll be back here again soon with some more cards ideas.

Take care
Shona

 

No comments: