Translate

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Embossing Chipboard Shapes

Hello, it's Michelle here from Seashell Creations with a card I made using the Musical Elements Chipboard and the Heart Beats stamp set.

I had so much fun embossing the chipboard that I couldn't stop at one!

I pulled out my alcohol inks and yupo paper for the background.
I stamped the sentiment from the Heart Beats stamp set directly onto the yupo.  Make sure your ink is dry before you add it to your card base!  I didn't!


I started by using the embossing dabber and covering the chipboard.  You could also use an embossing ink stamp pad.  I did several layers of embossing as you can see in my photos below.
The more layers I did, the more it smoothed out.





Heart BeatsMusical Elements Chipboard

Don't forget you can use my special code below for a 15% discount in the shop!




No comments: