Translate

Thursday, June 18, 2020

No Longer by Your Side............


HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
Larissa here today to share a CAS Pet Sympathy Card!! It's so TOUGH to make any type of Sympathy Card, but I don't mind making them when you have an AMAZING Set that makes the Job easier!! The NEW Rainbow Bridge Stamp Set is just that set and PERFECT for the Job of creating Pet Sympathy Cards!! 
Here's the CAS Card that I've created for today!! 
I wanted to create a FUN Double Rainbow Design or an Affinity Symbol Deisgn!! With the help of the Misti Stamping tool it really makes the lining up of the Image easy, plus you KNOW you'll get an EXACT Mirror Image!! I Stamped with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I feel like CAS Designs are sometimes HARD, but with the addition of the Embossing Powder in real life the Images and Design REALLY POP when you Emboss them!! 
For the Sentiment I Stamped and Embossed onto some Black Cardstock using Versa Mark Ink and WoW Embossing Powder in Bright White!! I LOVE how CRISP it reads and the BRIGHT White Embossing Powder really stands out against the Black Cardstock!! I adhered the Sentiment Strip with some Gina K Designs Black Foam Tape and then added a small Red Clay Heart and a 3mm Sparkling Clear Sequin to finish off the Design!! I REALLY LOVE how it turned out and think for a CAS Pet Sympathy Card its just PERFECT!! 

Use my CODE LARISSASENTME and receive another 15% off ALL the NEWOLD and SALE items!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

       THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 


LARISSA  💖

No comments: